Welcome to spring time at Mike's Paddle! Every year we open the Stand Up Paddle season with fun activities to welcome all paddlers back on the water. It's been a long winter and we'll be celebrating the seasons with a fun race, social paddle, free demos and rentals, classes and food and drinks!
- 9am to 12pm Free Paddleboard Demo at the Dock (Drop in)
- 11am to 1pm Free Social Paddle (Drop in)
- 9am to 12pm Healthy Drinks, Snacks and Vendors
- 9am to 11am Sunday Fun Race (Register)
- All Day - Free 1 hour rental (See rental page, must have experience, first come first serve)
- 9:30am to 12:30pm Intro to SUP - Your first SUP Class! (Register)
- Yoga Alameda: Premier Yoga Studio in Alameda.
- Athleta Emeryville: Women's athletic apparel with premium quality and total performance.
- The Fruit Tree from Oakland: Organic Juice, raw, local, seasonal, fresh, Non-GMO, No sugar added.
- The Granola Gal from Oakland: Handcrafted artisanal granola made with love. Vegan, soy free, and refined sugar free. Always.
- Mosley's Cafe Alameda: Best waterfront cafe in Alameda!