We're excite to partner with Encinal Yacht Club for our Intro Classes on the Estuary!
Intro the Paddle Boarding and Estuary Tour $70
8/18 10am to 1pm
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Intro Classes level1
In tourist areas around the world, the story is always the same: You’re at a resort and you want to go paddling, so you rent from a shop where no instruction is given and equipment is poor. No one teaches you the proper paddle stroke, so you find it difficult to control your direction or paddle against the wind. No one teaches you a proper self-rescue so you fall off and spend tons of time (and energy) just getting back on the board. You come back to the beach frustrated, exhausted, and knowing nothing more about the sport than you did before…
At Mike’s Paddle, we pride ourselves in providing the best, most thorough and comprehensive SUP instruction in the world. Not only do we give beginners the skills needed to master both calm and rough water, but we offer an entire suite of intermediate, advanced, and specialty classes that will open up new worlds of paddling activities for you – from touring to surfing to racing to even becoming an instructor yourself!
At Mike’s Paddle:
- We use the best, most stable and most durable boards in the industry
- We use light paddles so wrists and arms do not fatigue
- We provide instruction both on land and on water
- Our instructor to student ratio is 1:5
- Our instruction method is based on 20 years of experience from a combination of several certifications through PaddleFit, American Canoe Association (ACA), Stand Up Paddle Industry Association and International Surf Association
Check out our Yelp Reviews: here.