KIDS SUP SUMMER CAMP
Register for summer sessions now and save $50 before March 15, use code EBSUMMER3
Walk on water at Mike's Paddle Kids SUP Summer Camp! Explore beautiful Ballena Bay of Alameda while we learn to stand up paddle board. Breathtaking views of San Francisco, underwater friends, and the summer sun shining down on this fun little island are just a few of the perks for this week-long, full-day camp.
Open to boys and girls ages 7 to 16, this camp will provide all paddling instruction, promote team-building and leadership skills, and foster a life long love of living an active lifestyle through outdoor aquatic sports. We will have on land as well as in the water activities, teaching the kids about our ecosystem, the history of stand up paddle boarding, all about our boards and other equipment, and of course - how to SUP!!
Mike Wang, our head coach, has 16 years of paddle experience including kayaking, canoeing, and stand up paddling. Mike, along with our other trained and enthusiastic camp leaders, are excited to make this a Summer your child will not forget!
This year, we are introducing 3 new camps! Youth camp for our younger campers ages 7 to 12 years old. Teen camp for our older campers ages 12 - 16 years old. For those campers who have participated in our summer camp before we are introducing Intermediate camp age 9 to 15 years old. Please contact Victoria@mikespaddle.com if you have any questions.
- Camp Hours: 9am to 4pm.
- Camp registration: $499 per week.
- Late pick ups till 5PM only, without extended care and prior notice, $30 per hour.
- Extended care available with early drop-off 8:30 AM and latest pick-up at 5:00 PM, $125 for the week.
Register for summer sessions now and save $50 before March 15, use code: EBSUMMER3
Age & Experience:
- MUST be able to swim.
- Youth Camp 7 to 12 years old.
- Teen Camp 12 to 16 years old.
- All Age Camp 9 to 14 years old.
- Intermediate Camp 9 to 14 years old who have attended camp before.
- Kids under 9 but have either a lot of water experience or are mature in size/personality may be accepted. Kids over 14 can qualify as junior counselors (discounts available). In either case, please email Victoria@mikespaddle.com directly and discuss.
- Water sports experience helpful but not neccessary.
What to bring:
- Long sleeve top to wear on water like a rash guard (preferably non-cotton)
- Exercise shirt (preferably non-cotton)
- Exercise pants, board shorts or Yoga pants (preferably non-cotton)
- Swimsuit for under wetsuit (if needed)
- f your child has their own PFD / wetsuit hey may bring it to camp
- Water hoes with a heel strap (and closed toe preferred) or old tennis shoes that can get wet
- Sunglasses with string retainers
- A brimmed ca / sun hat
- A warm change of clothes for after paddling including dry shoes
- Lunch and snacks
- Water bottle
- Medications your child takes (please note on medical form)
Mike's Paddle provides:
- Board, paddle, leash, wetsuit, and lifejacket.
- Photos and videos uploaded to dropbox at the end of each week.
- Parents paddle with kids on the last day of camp - free intro lesson if no experience.
Medical & Release of Liability Form: CLICK HERE for the form that must be completely filled out and signed by legal parent or guardian for your child to participate in camp. Please bring the completed form to the first day of camp when signing your child in. We will also have some extra orms printed to be filled at the time of check-in.
- When you cancel 14 days or more in advance, you will receive a full refund. When you cancel 7 days to less than 14, you will receive a 50% refund. When you cancel less than 7 days in advance, or if we received no notice, there will be no fees refund given.