The perfect introductory (beginner) paddle board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry.A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The size ranges from length 12’0” to 10’2” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability. It’s one of the best Stand Up Paddle experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
FAR BACK FIN BOX POSITION
- Improves tracking and reduces the number of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling. The further back the fin sits in the box, the more directional stable the board will become.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide.
- Similar to our award-winning All Star race boards.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
- Creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. It’s really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability.
- Larger sizes are perfect for yoga and fitness.