2024 Starboard Ace Foil
PREORDERS: Shipping after April 1, 2024.
The Ace Foil is a fantastic crossover board for not only SUP downwinding, but light wind wingboarding as well as SUP surfing.
- Ace outline: The teardrop outline is the most efficient outline, offering even volume and a stable shape.
- Narrow width: Designed for speed downwind and early takeoff. The aim of the Ace Foil is to offer a super-fast accelerating board to quickly catch bumps and accelerate quickly onto foil.
- Pin tail: The pin tail offers great tracking for catching bumps, while the pin tail also brings the water back together, allowing a more efficient takeoff and touchdown with less board touching the water.
- Round rails: The rounded rails were originally designed to be easy to use in choppy ocean conditions. This same concept has been brought to the Ace Foil model, which not only creates ease in the chop but also allows the board to have an amazing spring when pumping to get on the foil.
- Rocker: The rocker is fine-tuned for speed, spring, and larger bumps. The rockerline has been tested in a range of conditions, from flat water to large ocean swell.
Composition: Blue Carbon
- Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
- 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
- Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
Please review our Shipping Policy before ordering to avoid confusion, thank you!
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!