2024 Starboard Avanti
PREORDERS: Shipping after April 1, 2024.
This paddle board gives fun and easy glide, an incredibly stable paddle board for heavier or multiple riders to cruise and surf.
- Short nose outline: Makes it easier to pivot turn and fit in the critical section of the wave without catching the nose.
- Nose kick: Prevents the nose from diving when getting into waves and paddling in choppy water.
- Flat rocker: In the center provides efficient glide and speed on flats.
- Standing area: Allows to have a wider stance for extra stability in chop.
- Moderate tail kick: Allows for tighter turning when standing back on the tail.
- Wide rounded tail: Improves stability when stepping on the board to turn.
- Mono to double concave bottom: Provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the midpoint.
- Channel tail: Makes it easier to carry speed and hold through maneuverers.
Composition: Lite Tech
- Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
Please review our Shipping Policy before ordering to avoid confusion, thank you!
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!