NRS Aquapack Phone case
- All Aquapac waterproof cases are PVC-Free. They're made from Polyurethane (PU) - 100% recyclable, thinner, stays flexible when it's cold, easier to operate equipment inside the cases.
- The Phone Case uses Aquapac's patented lever closure system that makes the case waterproof down to 30 feet / 10 meters.
- Fits the iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, Google Pixel XL, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and similar size large phones.
- Most things work normally through the PU case, including the camera and touchscreen. The exception to this is you lose use of the touchscreen when the case is submerged; water breaks the circuit between your finger and the screen. Use the phone's volume buttons to operate the camera underwater.
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem.
- It comes with an adjustable lanyard, so you can wear it around your neck or cinch it to your life jacket.
- The case should float with phone inside. Test that before you depend on it.
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!