NRS Zoya PFD
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower provides ventilation on warm days.
- Supple foam panels in the chest comfortably mold to a woman's bust.
- Two sleek, zippered pockets offer easy access to the essentials without adding unnecessary bulk to the front of the jacket.
- Features a lash tab and 3M reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.0 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!