NSP O² The Quest FS Inflatable Board
This adventurous-looking O² Inflatable SUP is an evolution of NSP’s Fisherman. The Quest is the dedicated SUP platform for explorers and paddlers who love themselves some rapids. It’s also the ultimate tool for fishermen who discover their next spot by paddling there on their own power.
“The Quest” comes in the premium FS (Fusion) technology and now with four air chambers.
Specs of The Quest
Voted by Men’s Journal “The Best SUP to Land a Big One”, this exceptional SUP comes equipped with a wide range of features.
- 4 air chambers including an extra air chamber on the deck and extra-high side walls
- Fusion reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination
- 3x standard Scotty accessory mounts on the deck
- 2x 3” round Scotty mounts on nose and tail
- 2x Neoprene paddle holders
- Neoprene carry handle
- 6 point removable cargo straps on nose, 4 point cargo straps on tail
- 4x D-rings for shoulder carry straps
- 6x D-rings on deck for additional attachments (ie seat, icebox)
- 2x D-rings on the tail, 1x D-ring on nose deck and bottom
- Newly designed deckpad with cut outs to allow faster water drainage and reduces weight
The Quest construction diagram
– TCT Technology with 3 air chambers creates extra-high sidewalls
– Fusion reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination
– 3x standard Scotty accessory mounts on the deck
– 2x 3” round Scotty mounts on nose and tail
– 2x Neoprene paddle holders
– Neoprene carry handle
– 6 point removable cargo straps on nose
– 4 point removable cargo straps on tail
– 4x D-rings for shoulder carry straps
– 6x D-rings on deck for additional attachments (ie seat, icebox)
– 2x D-rings on the tail
– 1x D-ring on nose deck and bottom
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!