Red Paddle Co 2022 Sport Inflatable 11'3" Package
The 11’3” Sport inflatable SUP offers a step up from the Ride family and has been designed for the more experienced paddler to deliver more speed and dynamic performance (although they’re not race boards). It’s secret lies in the boards sleek shape which cuts through the water cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives them more glide across the water. The Red embossed decked not only provides a great cosmetic finish but also offers additional grip whilst paddling.
- Board Length: 11'3"
- Board Width: 32″
- Board Volume: 258L
- Board Weight: 10kg / 22lb
- Bag Volume: 150 litres
- Colour: Purple or Blue
- Fins: Removable FCS US Box Fins
- Stiffening System: RSS Battens
New For 2022:
- NEW IMPROVED RSS BATTENS. Now in a bright colour so they cannot be forgotten at set up, rounded leading edge for improved ease of insertion and new pure material which is more durable and also recyclable. The ergonomic tubular handles give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
- NEW Adjustable Cargo System - A reimagined and improved cargo system now has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. The twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
- NEW ATB Transformer Bag - Red Paddle Co has completely redesigned their all-terrain backpack that now offers a bagless carry system. The new skeleton system means you can access more remote locations without the need for a bulky bag - just take the straps and your pump. Large all terrain wheels and user specific customizations make handling less strenuous and more comfortable. Large exterior and interior pockets mean never having to leave essentials behind.
- NEW Hybrid Tough Paddle. Lightweight and speedy the Hybrid Tough paddle has a rigid and durable nylon blade and a hybrid shaft. Also features Laser etching, Leash Connection System, and Interference Fit Hardware. This paddle is composed of non-glued components meaning every piece is both replaceable and recyclable.
Please review our Shipping Policy before ordering to avoid confusion, thank you!
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!