SIC Maui Bullet w/FAST
The much-anticipated shape update of the Bullet series in 2020 did not let fans down. The Bullet is in a class of its own and one of the most versatile designs in the SIC paddleboard range. The Bullet can do it all, and in addition to being a tremendous downwind board, it is designed to be a versatile fitness and touring board that can drop-in and surf ocean swell as well as beach and point breaks. The Bullet has earned a reputation as being the Swiss Army Knife of SUP.
The Bullet has won Best Overall Board and Best All-Around Board at the SUPConnect Awards. It has won accolades from Men’s Health and Outside Magazine, to mention two. But most importantly, it has won the hearts and minds of paddlers around the world that have come to appreciate, trust, and love the Bullet’s versatile performance.
UNLIMITED (UNL) is constructed with a lightweight EPS core that is wrapped in biaxial carbon lapped over the rails doubling the rail and overall strength. The rails, tip, and tail are reinforced with biaxial glass. The standing area is reinforced with high-density PVC for extra stiffness and impact strength.
- Planing bottom For stability and surfing bumps and waves
- Chisel tail To drop the tail in bumps and control while surfing
- Full rails For stability
- 8.0" SIC DAGGER FOR F.A.S.T.
- Cross-cut EVA deck pad For traction and grip
- EZ-Grab carry handle For easy transport and less fatigue
- Leash plug To connect leash for safety
- Gore-TexTM breather vent Allows board to breathe and prevent delamination
- Action camera mount on the nose To capture your adventures on the water
Please review our Shipping Policy before ordering to avoid confusion, thank you!
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!