The ability to do 5 different sports in 1 day, on 1 board, makes this board an exceptional offering and a must-have in your quiver.
NEW PLATE MOUNT ONLY
• A new longer 12” US box, giving you more room to adjust the position to suit your riding style and conditions.
• Use the far forward position for Foil SUP learning, a bit backwards in steep waves, Wingboarding in the middle and for Windsurf the foil can be all the way in the back.
NEW FOOT STRAP POSITION
The front strap has a 45 degree angled strap suited for wing-boarding. The back strap is centered with a wide spread of 20cm to give you plenty of room to adjust the trim and move within the straps.
NEW DEEPER SWALLOW TAIL
Gives you more bite through the turns.
NEW FIN ANGLES
The front fins have more angle helping you to engage earlier and have more grip on the wave, while the rear fins are straighter giving you more drive and speed
NEW NARROWER ROUNDED NOSE
Limits you catching the nose through turns and is easier to paddle out through white water:
• Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
• Easier to pivot turn & fit into smaller sections of the waves.
• Extra stability and pop when paddling out over whitewater.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.