SUP Yoga Instructor Certification
SUP Yoga Instructor Certification - 4 Days, 2021 Dates TBD - Ages 18+ - $995
Mike's Paddle and SupAsana East Bay have paired up to offer you the SUPAsana Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Certification Program, where you’ll spend four days in an idyllic area of the San Francisco Bay learning everything you need to know to confidently teach Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga. Bring your playful and brave spirit as we explore the elements and dive deep into this incredibly nourishing and insightful practice of SUP Yoga. You will finish the training with not only knowledge and experience, but with a community of SUP Yoga teachers to support you on your way.
- SUPAsana Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Certification
- American Canoe Association SUP Level 1 Certification
The 4-Day Certification Program includes:
- Stand Up Paddleboard Instruction: Learn paddling techniques and how to effectively teach them to others.
- Safety and Rescue Techniques: Learn how to navigate weather and water safety.
- SUP Yoga: Learn how to adapt yoga poses to the water and teach an all-levels class. Gain experience teaching a class on the water.
- Building Your Business: Learn the business basics of SUP Yoga and leave with a set of photos of you practicing on the water to use in your marketing.
- Community Building and Self-Care Techniques: Each day will end with nourishing self-care techniques and the weekend will foster community support.
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification
- CPR and First Aid Certification (either received or in process/planned)
Meet our SUP Yoga Instructor Certification instructors:
Mike Wang, Mike's Paddle Owner and ACA Level 2 Instructor Trainer
Malia Hill, SUP Yoga Instructor Trainer
We will offer a full refund if Mike's Paddle cancels the training due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances or if a student cancels for any reason 30 days prior to the training. Students receive a 50% refund for cancellations between 30 and 14 days prior to the training, and no refund if cancellation is received less than 2 weeks prior.