2024 Starboard All Star with Board Bag
PREORDERS: Shipping after April 1, 2024.
One board for all conditions. From entry level riders, to elite racers; the All Star is the world’s most winning versatile and user-friendly race design.
- Narrower nose outline that slices through the water, increasing acceleration and glide.
- Refined nose volume that gives you more pop in choppy conditions, restricts the nose from getting caught downwind and reduces water entering into the standing area.
- Higher side rails that ensure you have more control in choppier conditions, greater secondary stability and restricts water entering the inside when leaning on the rail downwind.
- A soft rail edge at the tail to increase overall glide, and is more maneuverable to change direction and steer the board downwind.
- A boxy rail that optimizes the outline to provide more pop from the increased side volume, stability is further improved, and rolling reduced.
- Multiple handle positions so you can customize the handle placement for beach starts.
- Center drainage resulting in faster drainage and a drier standing area.
Composition: Carbon Sandwich
- Lightest and strongest race board construction
- Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom
- While the stronger 150g biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex
- High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability
“The All Star is arguably the winningest paddle board on the market. You’re practically guaranteed to see at the very least one paddler at every race riding this paddle board. With years of research and design and updates to the board annually, the all star just keeps getting better.” ~ SUPConnect Magazine
Please review our Shipping Policy before ordering to avoid confusion, thank you!
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!