2024 Starboard Inflatable Sprint Deluxe
PREORDERS: Shipping after April 1, 2024.
Flat water races on inflatable boards are about to be revamped. Similar to its composite counterpart, the Sprint Airline board is meant to be the fastest board in flat water conditions. Michael Booth won a gold medal at the 2022 ICF World Championship on the 14' x 24" Sprint Airline.
- Twin Carbon Stringers: Positioned on the deck to increase the stiffness.
- Carbon Center Stringer: Increases the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board, while covering the floating cable and creating a smooth surface.
- EVA Standing Tray: Helps to hold a wider stance for extra stability, provides more control to lean on the rail for steering, and creates a dug out standing which it makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water.
- Tension Adjuster: Cable tension adjustment point with 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension.
- Race Handles: Provide a balanced grip for running beach starts.
Composition: Deluxe Construction
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
Please review our Shipping Policy before ordering to avoid confusion, thank you!
We actively try to steer away from the board shop vibe. We encourage questions, demos sessions, and gear research to make sure what you get is 100% right for your needs. We strive to do right by every customer (local or online) and welcome all paddlers to the Mike's Paddle Tribe!
Paddler Tested: Paddler Approved
All brands we carry have been vetted, tested, and approved by our team members. We don't like to sell gear that we wouldn't paddle or purchase ourselves and never want to rep a less than 100% awesome product!