Skip to content
- 1 Board for $60/month or 2 boards for $80/month
- We can accommodate boards up to 15’ long and 36” wide
- Each slot is 12” wide, 15’ deep and 36” tall.
- Touring boards 12’6 to 14’ are typically 7-10” thick, they can fit within one slot. These boards can fit with the fins.
- All around boards 9’ to 12’ are typically 4-6” thick. We can fit two boards within one slot without the fins installed.
- All paddlers must have taken a Mike's Paddle Intro to SUP class or have received instruction from another school (must show proof).
- You can take a skills assessment, the assessment is free. If you are going to take a skills assessment, you must call ahead and reserve a time.
- Must be able to paddle 50 yards in a straight line - can paddle on both sides
- Must be able to stop with less than four strokes after paddling 50 yards
- Must be able to turn the board 180 degrees with in 2 sweep strokes or less
- All paddlers must paddle with PFD and leash if you store boards with us.
- We will not be available in person 24 hours a day for storage issues, see shop regular hours.
- We have locks for sale at the shop if you don’t have your own locks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device